CHOIRPOOL is a non-human choir module sampled from 90s voice-modeling hardware, vocoding, chaotic tape-warble - and absolutely no real voices.
A new set of otherworldly vocal timbres, recognisably human, but definitely not your average choir sample set.
And the great thing is you can morph through the sounds in real time with your modwheel - start the note with a male choir end with single robot lady.
10 morphable Choir Bot sound sets :
Male Choir - Female Choir - Humming - Butch Chorus - La La Choir - Femme Fatale - Deep Breath - Dear Robot - Old Man - Lady Vocode
Modwheel seamlessly moves between all 10 choir bots for organic and other-human vocal gymnastics.
- 6 Kontakt .nki instruments for full Kontakt 5.8.1 (morph variations)
- 73 snaphots
- 900- 24bit samples
- 2.7GB download (NCW compressed from 3.2GB sample pool)
- Choir Bots sampled from ancient Roland VC 2 voice modeling and vocoding card loaded into VariOS system and recorded through Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps and Strymon DECO tape module.
- Modwheel (or any midi controller sending CC1) assigned to real time morphing control of Choir Bots.
- Forwards and reverse playback control.
- Note Lock function that spreads last touched note across the whole keyboard for old school style sampling.
- 80 custom made convolution impulse repsonses taken from hardware software and real spaces.
- XY pad control of filter, tremolo, convolution and EQ.
- Stereo width adjustment.
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Pitch bend amount adjustment
- ADSR control.
- All controls mapped to NKS and will show up in DAW automation.
- Requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1 or above
FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required
CHOIRPOOL will load into Kontakt Player but time out after 10 minutes, so please don't buy this unless you are using the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1