INFUNDIBULUM#1 £50.00 (inc VAT)INTRO DISCOUNT OFFER
20% off with discount code CHRONOSYNCLASTICoffer wears off May 14th 2017
Infundibulum#1 is a multi-arp workstation, a gloriously messy playground of poly rhythmical possibilities with an open door policy for unexpected artifacts and happenstance.
Like a room full of noise generators, plucked, struck or bowed things, exotic vintage synths and more. You control a space and time shifting chamber orchestra of the cloned avatars of Moebius, Roedelius and Plank.
'This is superb, I've never seen anything like it. I really, really love it !' - Mikey Rowe keyboard wiz to the stars (Sheryl Crowe, Noel Gallagher, Ed Sheeran, Dave Gilmour etc )
Infundibulum is not intended to authentically replicate any of the sounds included, some have been deeply multi sampled and others are deliberately stretched across a wider keyspan than is sensible. The samples all have very obvious loop points. The whole point of Infundibulum is to embrace and celebrate the artifacts that occur when sampling goes too far. Hold a chord, any chord and you will hear the different notes start to cycle back on themselves in disjointed but glorious ways that you will never hear from a gazillion gigabyte hypersampled piano, crumhorn or orchestral calabash.
Then add in the amazing multi-arp, 3 sounds repeating through different length cycles at different speeds and you are half way to an out of body experience.
"Infundibulum is unbelievably groovy… what an amazing untapped palette of timbres and rhythms, a real polyrhythmic wonderland.” - Chris Carter - Throbbing Gristle, Carter Tutti and Chris & Cosey
The SAMPLED INSTRUMENTS...
Dulcitone, Rhodes MK1 stage piano, medical grade tuning forks, music box, Hohner clavinet, charango, mbira, school chime bars, glockenspiel, marimba, banjo, Cramer upright piano, over felted upright piano, EDP Wasp synth, Nord Wave, DSI Evolver, Korg MS10, MaM ADX1 analog drum machine, Bastl microgranny sampler, recordable cuddly toy, human voice.
- 1 Kontakt .nki instrument
- 135 themed snapshots...but Infundibulum is all about tweaking really, these will just get you in the ballpark
- 550MB download
- 3 independant multifunction arp contraptions with gate, chord and 10 other arp modes
- Adjustable step lengths from 1 to 64 per multi-arp
- Adjustable step rate from 1/128 to whole note with triplet variations plus modem, geiger and meltdown modes per multi-arp
- Swing, offset, decay and pitch control per multi-arp
- 3 sample oscillators each with 20 mutlisampled sample sets
- Sample start, loop start and loop length control per oscillator
- Pan and autopan control per oscillator
- Volume attack, decay, sustain and release control per oscillator
- Distortion module with drive, damp, tube or transistor, bit and sample rate reduction per oscillator
- Low pass and high pass filters
- Vibrato rate and amount control per oscillator
- Chorus rate and amount control per oscillator
- Convolution reverb with 24 bespoke IRs per oscillator
- Delay send control per oscillator
- Drag & drop midi file recorder grabs single and multi channel output from the multi-arp that can be loaded back into a new DAW track
- Tape saturation and bit reducution,
- Solid G equaliser
- Rotor speaker
- Algorithmic reverb
- Tempo synced delay
- Algorithmic reverb
What the heck is an INFUNDIBULUM anyway ?
Funny you should ask:- technically it's just a funnel, but in his excellent time leaping novel Sirens of Titan, Kurt Vonnegut invented the Chrono-synclastic Infundibulum, which is essentially a time funnel. Seemed an apt name for this instrument.
£50.00 (inc VAT)
FULL version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or above is required
INFUNDIBULUM#1 will load into Kontakt Player but time out after 10 minutes, so please don't buy this unless you are using the full version of Kontakt 5.5.1