An impossible organically analogue sample instrument for Kontakt.
ORGONE began as an experiment around the thought "what would a Hammond organ with sawtooth waves sound like ?" Slowly the idea grew into a huge modular machine that combines multisampled waveforms from several classic synths into a 1GB+ Kontakt sample instrument that goes way beyond the possibilities of any of the originals.
So what's inside ?
- Moog Voyager sawtooth and square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Dsi Pro 2 narrow square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Yamaha CS15 square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Roland SH101 saw tooth + sub waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Moog unfiltered noise - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
ORGONE 2 uses the basic additive architecture of the drawbar organ to create a deeply malleable instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system. It then adds the filters, envelopes, lfos etc of subtractive synthesis to each individual drawbar. It's like having 4 classic 11 oscillator synths in one modular box.
Because the quirks and character of the original ageing synths (30 plus years in the case of the CS15) have been retained Orgone has a living organic sound that can go to places other electronic instruments can only dream of.
This isn't another plastic EDM box...although it can do amazing thick creamy basses. Orgone is great for woozy string synth pads, throbby beat synced cinematic backdrops, gnarly "Frankie Teardrop" organs and 60s keyboards, ethereal theremins, evolving space drones and GREAT BIG ultra saw synth tones.
- 11 classic synth oscillators
- 1.2GB of 24bit multisamples
- 134 snaphots
- Knob randomisation and reset system
- Drawbar presets based on Hammond B3
- Pitch bend semi-tone amount selecter per oscillator
- DAW automation control of everything
- Saturation control per oscillator
- Pan control per oscillator
- Reverb send per oscillator
- Volume envelope per oscillator
- Vibrato LFO with semi-tone depth, speed (sync & hertz), fade and chaos per oscillator
- Low pass or formant filter with envelope shape and LFO speed (sync & hertz) and shape modelling per oscillator
- Tremolo speed (sync & hertz), depth, LFO width, shape and chaos per oscillator
- Chorus depth and speed per oscillator
- Tape delay engine per oscillator
- Master convolution reverb with 80 custom IRs - categories : large, medium, device, reverse, tape, spring, pedal & real
- Master guitar cabinet modeller, EQ, Leslie , phaser, tone and distortion.
- Note off tune, volume, decay and reverb send
- Velocity amount.
- Aftertouch tune morphing bend amount.
- Built in RTFM
ORGONE 2 needs a FULL version of Kontakt 5 or above to work properly