An impossible organically analogue sample instrument for Kontakt.
Orgone began as an experiment around the idea of "what would a Hammond organ with sawtooth waves sound like ?" and slowly grew into a huge modular machine that combines multisampled waveforms from several classic synths into a 1GB+ Kontakt sample instrument that goes way beyond the possibilities of any of the originals.
So what's inside ?
- Moog Voyager sawtooth and square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Dsi Pro 2 narrow square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Yamaha CS15 square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Roland SH101 saw tooth + sub waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Moog unfiltered noise - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
ORGONE uses the basic additive architecture of the drawbar organ to create a deeply controllable instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system and then adds the filters, envelopes, lfos etc of subtractive synthesis to each individual drawbar. It's like having 4 classic 11 oscillator synths in one modular box.
Because the quirks and character of the original ageing synths (30 plus years in the case of the CS15) have been retained Orgone has a living organic sound that can go to places other electronic instruments can only dream of.
This isn't another plastic EDM box...although it can do amazing thick creamy basses. Orgone is great for woozy string synth pads, throbby beat synced cinematic backdrops, gnarly "Frankie Teardrop" organs and 60s keyboards, ethereal theremins, evolving space drones and GREAT BIG ultra saw synth tones.
- 11 classic synth oscillators.
- 1.2GB of 24bit multisamples
- Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything.
- Volume control per oscillator.
- Saturation control per oscillator.
- Glide control per oscillator.
- Pan control per oscillator.
- Reverb send per oscillator.
- Volume envelope per oscillator
- Phase shift per oscillator.
- Vibrato depth, speed fade and chaos per oscillator
- Filter with cutoff, resonance, envelope shape and depth, LFO speed depth and fade per oscillator. ( K5 version has selectable filter types)
- Tremolo speed, depth, LFO width, shape and chaos per oscillator.
- Chorus depth and speed per oscillator.
- Delay engine per oscillator.
- Compressor per oscillator (K5 version).
- Master effects section with convolution reverb, guitar cabinet, eq, rotor, phaser, tone and distortion.
- Girth control for extra detuned width.
- Mono/Poly control with glide time.
- Note off volume and decay control.
- Velocity amount.
- Aftertouch tuning bend amount.
- Modwheel preset morphing control.
- 234 presets/snaphots ( K4 and K5 versions combined)
- Versions for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.4.2
- Built in manual.
Orgone needs a FULL version of Kontakt 4 or above to work properly and there are two slightly different versions.
K4 version will work in every Kontakt version above 4 and includes 83 .nki presets each with its own Modwheel morphing control.
K5 version needs Kontakt 5.4.1 or above and includes 6 .nki presets with a total of 151 snapshots each with its own modwheel morphing control. K5 users can also use the K4 presets which are different to the K5 ones.
£30.00 for Orgone instant download.
Orgone basic controls
Orgone CS+SH controls
Orgone filter controls
Orgone tremolo controls
Orgone delay controls